Volunteer at the Space Symposium!
By volunteering at this premier space industry event, you help support our mission to advance space-related endeavors to inspire, enable and propel humanity. As a nonprofit organization, the Space Foundation relies heavily on volunteer support at our events, and we really appreciate your valuable time.
To be a volunteer at the Space Symposium, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by April 2016
- Be prepared to dress appropriately, as outlined in the Volunteer Packet that will be sent to you by the Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Provide two or more references if you have not volunteered with us before
- Understand that the Space Foundation volunteer program coordinator and team will evaluate your skills and preferences in order to place you in the best opportunity at the Space Symposium
- Background check completed (we supply the link and information)
- Abuse Prevention Systems Online Training completed (we supply training)
We truly appreciate your support to help run the 32nd Space Symposium! To show our thanks:
- After volunteering for four hours, attend a speaker or panel session
- Gain access to tour the exhibit center
- We also give out a cool volunteer gift
Interested in Volunteering? Apply Now!
For more detailed information and to apply, please click one of the following:
Volunteer Coordinator Jennifer Picard is happy to answer your questions anytime. You may also contact her by email at [email protected] or by telephone at +1.719.576.8000.