Volunteer at the Space Symposium!
By volunteering at this premier space industry event, you help support our mission to advance space-related endeavors to inspire, enable and propel humanity. As a nonprofit organization, the Space Foundation relies heavily on volunteer support at our events, and, therefore, we really appreciate your valuable time.
To be a volunteer at the Space Symposium, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by April 2015
- Be prepared to dress appropriately, as outlined in the Volunteer Packet that will be sent to you by the Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Provide two or more references if you have not volunteered with us before
- Understand that the Space Foundation volunteer program coordinator and team will evaluate your skills and preferences in order to place you in the best opportunity at the Space Symposium
We truly appreciate your support to help run the 31st Space Symposium! To show our thanks:
- After volunteering for four hours, attend a speaker or panel session
- Gain access to tour the exhibit center
- We also give out a cool volunteer gift
Interested in Volunteering?
Online volunteer registration will be live in January 2015. Please check back then to register. If you would like the Space Foundation Volunteer Coordinator to contact you when the registration goes live on our website, or if you have additional questions about volunteering, email [email protected].
Contact the Space Foundation Volunteer Program Coordinator at [email protected], +1.719.576.8000 or +1.800.691.4000.