Volunteer at the Space Symposium!
By volunteering at this premier space industry event, you help support our mission to advance space-related endeavors to inspire, enable and propel humanity. As a nonprofit organization, the Space Foundation relies heavily on volunteer support at our events, and, therefore, we really appreciate your valuable time.
To be a volunteer at the Space Symposium, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by May 2014
- Be prepared to dress appropriately, as outlined in the Volunteer Packet that will be sent to you by the Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Provide two or more references if you have not volunteered with us before
- Understand that the Space Foundation volunteer program coordinator and team will evaluate your skills and preferences in order to place you in the best opportunity at the SpaceSymposium
We truly appreciate your support to help run the 30th Space Symposium! To show our thanks:
- After volunteering for four hours, attend a speaker or panel session.
- Gain access to tour the Boeing Exhibit Center.
- We also give out a cool volunteer gift!
Interested in Volunteering?
30th Space Symposium volunteer positions are full. We thank our volunteers for their amazing support!
If you are still interested in volunteering for the Space Foundation, we have opportunities available in the Space Foundaiton Discovery Center.
Contact the Space Foundation Volunteer Program Coordinator at [email protected], +1.719.576.8000 or +1.800.691.4000.