ABOUT THE SPACE SYMPOSIUM
The premier event for global space professionals.
Space Symposium attendees consistently represent all sectors of the space community from multiple spacefaring nations: space agencies; commercial space businesses and associated subcontractors; military, national security and intelligence organizations; cyber security organizations; federal and state government agencies and organizations; research and development facilities; think tanks; educational institutions; space entrepreneurs and private space travel providers; businesses engaged in adapting, manufacturing or selling space technologies for commercial use; and media that inspire and educate the general public about space.
Bringing all these groups together in one place provides a unique opportunity to examine space issues from multiple perspectives, to promote dialog and to focus attention to critical space issues.
NEW THIS YEAR!
Over 90,000 square feet of additional exhibit hall and meeting room space!
Experience the latest in space technology and network with your customers when you visit the newly expanded exhibit center. Now with over 90,000 additional square footage of exhibit and meeting room space!
Make plans now to join us for the 36th Space Symposium, the number one international event for the space industry, attracting thousands of representatives from the military, civil and commercial space sectors - all in one location. This is the one event where our exhibitors know they can reach all of their customers and new prospects in one place. Don't miss this opportunity to reach your target audience!
36th SPACE SYMPOSIUM HYBRID EVENT
For the first time in nearly forty years of gathering the world’s space community together, the annual Space Symposium set for August 23-26, 2021 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO will be a hybrid program. Assembling in-person attendees and virtual audience members from around the world, the 36th Space Symposium will expand and diversify access, engagement and understanding of the happenings of the global space community like never before.
Registrants for the hybrid program will be able to see, hear and engage with the presentations, panels, awards and programming that will unfold at this year’s program. Building connections and understanding have always been dividends of attending Space Symposium and those are rewards Space Foundation wants to extend far beyond those who join us in-person at Colorado Springs.
Benefits of being a 36th Space Symposium Hybrid Program registrant include:
- Sharing information and connections with attendees from around the globe;
- Accessing Space Foundation’s virtual event dashboard for users to see live and on-demand content delivered from the 36th Space Symposium;
- Interacting with other attendees through 1:1 meetings, round tables by topic/interest and direct social connections.
- Utilizing adaptable streaming allowing attendees to view session in real time or a time of their own choosing;
- Engaging with expert speakers, industry/issue leading content and other networking opportunities;
- Creating a custom agenda based on their interests and engaging live with Q&A with the speakers and panelists;
- Reviewing presentations and programs on your schedule and time zone wherever you are in the world;
- Offering a simple, convenient and engaging platform for ease of use without having to use Zoom, Teams or any other virtual engagement platform; and,
- Being part of the most renowned gathering of the world’s space community without having to travel.