Back by popular demand, Tech Track sessions offer registrants an opportunity to hear from some of the government and industry leaders in space technology development and to learn about recent advances from presenters in a series of 20-minute tech talks.
Tech Track industry and active military/government registration includes Tech Track panels, lunch on Tuesday and admission to the Ball Aerospace Exhibit Center and Symposium sessions on Wednesday.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is now closed. A list of deadlines for authors is below. Please direct all questions to [email protected].
- December 1, 2014: Abstracts due
- December 19, 2014: Notification and detailed presenter instructions sent to authors via email
- January 19, 2015: Deadline for author to confirm attendance
- March 23, 2015: Full papers due Updated--new full papers deadline is April 1--see below
- April 1, 2015: Full Papers and Presentations due
- April 13-14, 2015: Tech Track presentations at the 31st Space Symposium