Tech Track sessions offer registrants an opportunity to hear from some of the government and industry leaders in space technology development and to learn about recent advances from presenters in a series of 20-minute tech talks. To get the most recent Technical Track agenda changes and updates while on the go, please download the Space Symposium application at bottom of this page.
Tech Track industry and active military/government registration includes Tech Track panels, lunch on Tuesday and admission to the Exhibit Center and Symposium sessions on Wednesday.
Key Deadlines for Authors
- December 11, 2015: Abstracts due
- January 22, 2016: Notification and detailed presenter instructions sent to authors via email
- February 3, 2016: Deadline for author to confirm attendance
- March 25, 2016: Full papers due
- April 1, 2016: Presentations due
- April 11-12, 2016: Tech Track presentations at the 32nd Space Symposium