Tech Track sessions offer registrants an opportunity to hear from some of the government and industry leaders in space technology development and to learn about recent advances from presenters in a series of 20-minute tech talks.
Tech Track industry and active military/government registration includes Tech Track panels, lunch on Tuesday and admission to the Exhibit Center and Symposium sessions on Wednesday.
Key Deadlines for Authors
- December 11, 2015: Abstracts due
- January 22, 2016: Notification and detailed presenter instructions sent to authors via email
- February 3, 2016: Deadline for author to confirm attendance
- March 25, 2016: Full papers due
- April 1, 2016: Presentations due
- April 11-12, 2016: Tech Track presentations at the 32nd Space Symposium