During the Space Symposium Teacher Liaison workshop, Space Foundation Teacher Liaisons receive space-themed, hands-on training that they can take back to their classrooms to better engage students in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
This event is open to Space Foundation Teacher Liaisons ONLY.
- Dr. Quincy Brown, Senior Policy Advisor Office of Science and Technology Policy, Executive Office of the President
- Mr. Louie Lopez, Director, DoD Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Chief Master Sergeant Roger A. Towberman, USSF
United States Space Force STEM to Space Panel:
- Mr. Mike Vargas, Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow Attached to the Department of the Air Force STEM K12 National Office
United States Space Force Panelists:
- Colonel Cary M. Belmear
- Lieutenant Colonel Brian A. Dea
- Chief Master Sergeant Karmann-Monique Pogue
- Lieutenant Colonel Anna E. Gunn-Golkin
Separate Registration or Purchase Required