Tech Track provides the opportunity for candidates from all backgrounds to present 20-minute tech talks regarding: technical ideas surrounding space launch, spacecraft technologies, architectures, processes, strategies, and updates.
The diversity of Technical Track presentations and speaker topics are drawing increasing numbers of interest from surprising market sectors. Not only from those traditionally involved in industry, but newcomers and new generations wishing to learn more of the challenges and solutions facing the space industry. Growing numbers of the Technical Track audience members have seized upon opportunities to chat with the event's presenters. The event sold out last year.
Twenty-minute Tech Talks presented at the 34th Space Symposium Technical Track, to be held April 16, 2018, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA. This premier global space conference annually attracts thousands of space professionals from dozens of countries.
Presentations cover topics such as technology developments with applications for civil, commercial, entrepreneurial and national security fields. All emphasize recent space industry issues, activities or emerging technologies.
Example topics presented at past Tech Tracks:
- Space situational awareness
- Space science
- Hardware and/or software solutions
- Satellites and launchers
- Ground architectures
Tech Track industry and active military/government registration includes Tech Track panels and lunch on Monday.
Please note Tech Track presenter registration or Tech Track-only registration (without Symposium) does not include access to the Exhibit Center.
Stay tuned for detailed agenda updates.
Key Deadlines for Authors
- November 10, 2017: Abstracts due
- January 4, 2018: Notification and detailed presenter instructions sent to authors via email
- February 5, 2018: Deadline for authors to confirm attendance
- March 30, 2018: Full papers due (submission form here) and Tech Track registration
- April 6, 2018: Presentations due (submission form here)
- April 16, 2018: Tech Track presentations at the 34th Space Symposium
Please note: 2018 Tech Track Papers and Presentations will not be available online until after Tech Track.