Tech Track sessions offer registrants an opportunity to hear from some of the government and industry leaders in space technology development and to learn about recent advances from presenters in a series of 20-minute tech talks. To get the most recent Tech Track agenda changes and updates while on the go, please download the Space Symposium application at bottom of this page.
Tech Track industry and active military/government registration includes Tech Track panels and lunch on Monday.
Please note Tech Track presenter registration or Tech Track-only registration (without Symposium) DOES NOT INCLUDE access to the Exhibit Center.
Topics that may be covered by Tech Track Talks
Space Situational Awareness
Knowing what is happening, or may happen, around objects or points in space. This includes debris monitoring, collision avoidance, space weather and near Earth object monitoring.
Weather satellites, weather sensors on satellites, new techniques using GPS for weather and weather data products.
Proposed infrastructures and processes for controlling satellites big and small.
Proposals to integrate spaceport flights with FAA air traffic management, emergency procedures, etc.
Key Deadlines for Authors
- November 18, 2016: Abstracts due
- January 13, 2017: Notification and detailed presenter instructions sent to authors via email
- February 3, 2017: Deadline for authors to confirm attendance
- March 24, 2017: Full papers due and Technical Track registration
- March 31, 2017: Presentations due (click here for the paper/presentation submission form)
- April 3, 2017: Tech Track presentations at the 33rd Space Symposium