Tech Track is currently sold out and cannot accept any more registrations. Tech Track sessions offer registrants an opportunity to hear from some of the government and industry leaders in space technology development and to learn about recent advances from presenters in a series of 20-minute tech talks. To get the most recent Tech Track agenda changes and updates while on the go, please download the Space Symposium application at bottom of this page.
Tech Track industry and active military/government registration includes Tech Track panels and lunch on Monday.
Please note Tech Track presenter registration or Tech Track-only registration (without Symposium) DOES NOT INCLUDE access to the Exhibit Center.
Key Deadlines for Authors
- November 18, 2016: Abstracts due
- January 13, 2017: Notification and detailed presenter instructions sent to authors via email
- February 3, 2017: Deadline for authors to confirm attendance
- March 24, 2017: Full papers due (click here for the paper/presentation submission form) and Technical Track registration
- March 31, 2017: Presentations due (click here for the paper/presentation submission form)
- April 3, 2017: Tech Track presentations at the 33rd Space Symposium