Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Our volunteer registration for the 33rd Space Symposium is now closed. For information about other volunteer opportunities, please visit the Space Foundation Volunteer Opportunities page.
Volunteer Program Manager Jennifer Picard is happy to answer your questions anytime. You may contact her by email at [email protected] or by telephone at +1.719.576.8000.
Volunteer at the Space Symposium!
By volunteering at this premier space industry event, you help support our vision to inspire, educate, connect, and advocate on behalf of the global space community. As a nonprofit organization, the Space Foundation relies heavily on volunteer support at our events, and we really appreciate your valuable time.
To be a volunteer at the Space Symposium, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by April 2018
- Dress appropriately, in accordance with your particular job or activity
- Communicate clearly with the Space Foundation about your expectations - we are happy to be flexible with your schedule if you communicate with us
- Provide two or more references if you have not volunteered with us before
- Understand that the Volunteer Manager will evaluate your skills and preferences in order to place you in the best role
There may be additional requirements based on a particular job or activity.
We truly appreciate your support to help run the 34th Space Symposium! To show our thanks, volunteers who work a minimum of four hours at the Space Symposium receive:
- Pass to a panel or featured speaker session
- Exhibit Center entry
- Use of the volunteer lounge for breaks and meals
- Volunteer gift
- Opportunity to participate in the premier gathering of the global space community
For more detailed information and to apply, please click one of the following:
Volunteer Program Manager Jennifer Walters is happy to answer your questions anytime. You may also contact her by email at [email protected] or by telephone at +1.719.576.8000.