Volunteer at the Space Symposium!
By volunteering at this premier space industry event, you help support our mission to advance space-related endeavors to inspire, enable and propel humanity. As a nonprofit organization, the Space Foundation relies heavily on volunteer support at our events, and we really appreciate your valuable time.
To be a volunteer at the Space Symposium, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old by April 2017
- Dress appropriately, in accordance with your particular job or activity
- Communicate clearly with the Space Foundation about your expectations - we are happy to be flexible with your schedule if you communicate with us
- Provide two or more references if you have not volunteered with us before
- Understand that the Volunteer Manager will evaluate your skills and preferences in order to place you in the best role
There may be additional requirements based on a particular job or activity.
We truly appreciate your support to help run the 33rd Space Symposium! To show our thanks, volunteers who work a minimum of four hours at the Space Symposium receive:
- Pass to a panel or featured speaker session
- Boeing Exhibit Center entry
- Use of the volunteer lounge for breaks and meals
- Volunteer gift
- Opportunity to participate in the premier gathering of the global space community
Interested in Volunteering?
If you have a background in the space industry, that's great, but it is not required. We provide all necessary training and support.
Symposium Volunteer registration is now open. For more detailed information and to apply, please click one of the following:
Volunteer Program Manager Jennifer Picard is happy to answer your questions anytime. You may also contact her by email at [email protected] or by telephone at +1.719.576.8000.